1. Cut the avocado into half, remove the seed & scoop the avocado flesh from each half into a blender.
2. Add the dairy free milk, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt to the avocados, cover and blend for 1/2 min until fully combined and the avocado is smooth.
3. Roughly chop the chocolate into small pieces. Place in a bowl over a double boiler and melt till smooth & of coating consistency.
4. Quickly add the melted chocolate mixture to the avocado mixture, cover the blender and mix all well untill fully combined.
5. For a thicker pudding, add the coconut cream, banana and mix well.
6. Transfer the pudding into small ramekins or bowls and place in the refrigerator for 30 mins to set and chill. Garnish with chocolate flakes.