Your cart is empty now.
MINI KHAMAGKAKDI BITES
- Cucumbers, 2
- Cucumber, 2, peeled and chopped
- Fresh coconut, ½ cup, grated
- Coriander Leaves, ¼ cup, chopped
- Roasted Peanuts, 3 tbsps, crushed
- Hung Curd, ¼ cup
- Salt, to taste
- Oil, 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds , 1 tsp
- Asafoetida, 1/4 tsp
- Green chilly, 1, finely chopped
- Curry leaves, 1 tbsp, roughly chopped
- Cut the cucumber into 1 inch thick slices. Use a small melon baller or teaspoon to scoop a well out.
- To begin making the KhamangKakdi,combine the chopped cucumber, coconut, coriander leaves, salt and peanuts.
- Now add in the yogurt and mix it again so that the cucumber is well coated with the yogurt. Set it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and asafoetida.
- Once it crackles, add green chillies, curry leaves and saute for a few seconds. Add this tempering to the KhamangKakdi and mix well.
- Use a spoon to place this mixture into the cucumber cups. Garnish and serve. OR Blend the khamangkakdi mixture until smooth.
- Pipe it into cucumber cups. Top with curry leaf and tempering, serve immediately.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading