Your cart is empty now.
Orange Blossom And Pecan Madeleines | Recipe
Cook Time : 120 minutes
- Granulated Sugar, 2/3 cup
- Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Flour, 1 cup
- Butter, 3/4 cup, room temperature
- Orange Blossom Water, 2 tsp
- White Chocolate, 1/2 cup
- Pecan Nuts, 1/4 cup
- Eggs, 3
- In a small heat-proof bowl, melt the butter in 15-second intervals in a microwave.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, whip sugar, eggs, and salt on medium-high speed until pale and thick.
- Add the orange blossom water, followed by the flour and melted butter, alternating between each, and folding gently. Fold in half the chopped pecan nuts.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease each cavity of the madeleine pan with melted butter.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp of cold batter into each cavity.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or until the edges are golden-brown and the tops no longer look wet.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack. Use the tip of the knife to loosen the madeleine from the pan.
- Melt the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl in the microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring each time.
- Dip each madeleine into the melted chocolate and garnish with finely chopped pecans and orange zest.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading