Your cart is empty now.
Pumpkin & Persimmon Pancakes by Chefs Anushka & Nariman of Whisk With Us | Recipe
- Pumpkin Puree, 200g
- Wheat Flour, 200g
- Milk, 200g
- Eggs, 2
- Butter, 40g, melted
- Sugar, 5 tbsp
- Baking Powder, 10g
- Salt, a pinch
- Cinnamon Powder, a pinch
For the Pumpkin Puree:
- Cut a medium size pumpkin in half and de-seed. Place the pumpkin halves cut-side down on a sheet pan.
- Bake at 200°C for 35-40 minutes or until the flesh is very soft.
- Scoop out the flesh and blitz until smooth.
For the Pancakes:
- Mix together eggs and sugar. Add milk and pumpkin puree, mix well.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together and gradually add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture. Finish by adding melted butter.
- Heat a pan to medium heat and grease with some butter.
- Cook the pancakes for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey and a few pumpkin seeds and persimmon.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading