Your cart is empty now.
ROSE AND SAFFRON BAKED YOGHURT WITH COCONUT CARDAMOM GRANOLA
- Hung curd, 2 cups
- Condensed milk, 1 cup
- Cream, 1 cup
- Cardamom powder, ¼ tsp
- Rose water, ½ tsp
- Saffron infused milk, 2 tbsp (optional)
- Ghee, 1 tsp
- Raw buckwheat groats, 2 cups
- Unsweetened flaked coconut, 2 cups
- Ground cardamom, 2 tsp
- Salt, 1/4 teaspoon
- Honey, 1/4 cup
- Coconut oil, 2 tbsp, melted
- Coconut sugar, 2 tbsp (optional)
- Vanilla extract, 1 tsp (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the hung curd, condensed milk and cream until smooth and well combined.
- Add ¼ tsp cardamom powder and 2 tbsp saffron milk, mix well.
- Pour the mixture into small bowls greased with ghee/butter.
- Cover with an aluminium foil. Pour some water in a baking tray and place the bowls in the tray. Put the tray in the preheated oven (at 180 degrees) and bake for eight to ten minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool down to room temperature. Refrigerate for twenty to twenty five minutes.
- To make the buckwheat granola, combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the honey, coconut oil and vanilla extract in another bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry mix and toss to incorporate.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a large baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Serve the baked yoghurt with the granola and fresh fruits/berries.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading