Your cart is empty now.
Cook Time : 15 minutes
Difficulty : Easy
Serves : 6 serves
- Potatoes, 1 1/2 cup, boiled and grated
- Sabudana (Sago pearls), 2/3 cups
- Green chilies, 1 tbsp, minced
- Ginger, 1 tbsp, minced
- Peanuts, 1/4 cup, coarsely crushed
- Cilantro, 2 tbsp, chopped
- Black pepper, 1 tsp
- Red chili powder, 1 ½ tsp
- Lemon juice , to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Oil or butter for greasing
- Rinse the sabudana pearls in cold water, for 3-4 times until the water is clear and all starch is rinsed off. Soak them in a wide bowl for 3 to 4 hours with enough water to just cover them. They should absorb the water and double in size.Drain them completely and spread them on a kitchen towel till they are totally dry.
- Mix all of the ingredients with the sabudana pearls and adjust the seasoning to your taste, ensuring that the mixture is evenly combined.
- Heat your waffle maker and liberally grease both the top and bottom. Once heated, use a spoon to gently press the mixture into the waffle maker, cook for 8-10 minutes until it turns golden brown.
- Cool the waffle down on a wire rack to help it become crispy and serve warm.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading