Your cart is empty now.
Saffron and Besan Ladoo Baked Cheesecake
Cook Time : 15 minutes
Difficulty : Easy
Serves : 6 serves
- Cream cheese, 350 gms
- Heavy cream, 150 ml
- Breakfast sugar/ fine sugar, 100 gms
- Egg, 1 and 1/2
- Saffron, 2 pinches
- Besan laddoo, 100 gms, crushed
- Unsalted butter to bind, 20 gms
- Crush besan laddoo and add unsalted butter to the mix. Bind to form the base
- Press this mixture firmly and line a 1 kg cake tin, refrigerate to set.
- Take cream cheese in a bowl and soften to ensure there are no lumps. Add cream to it and mix well.
- Whip eggs in a hand blender and slowly add sugar till fluffy.
- Heat little water and steep the saffron in it to extract color and flavor, fold all the components together to a smooth and homogenous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking tins/mold and bake on a double boiler at 145 deg C for 3 hours
Cool and cut the cheesecake as desired.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading