Your cart is empty now.
SAFFRON PECAN BURFI
- Mawa, 200g
- Powdered sugar, 68g
- Cardamom powder, 1/4th tsp
- Pecans, 20g (approx. 4 tsp), toasted and roughly chopped
- Milk + Saffron strands, 15ml (approx. 1 tbsp)
- In a pan, start cooking the mawa till it thickens up. Add the pistachios + cardamom powder + milk and saffron and mix till incorporated.
- Switch off the flame and cool the mixture down slightly. Start mixing the powdered sugar into the mix till its incorporated.
- Pour the mixture onto a greased pan and spread it into an even layer. Cool the mix down and cut into desired shapes.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading