Your cart is empty now.
Skinny Zucchini Chips Recipe
Cook Time : 40 minutes
Difficulty : Easy
Serves : 2 people
- Zucchini, 1 (large), cut into 1/8″ – 1/4″ slices
- Breadcrumbs, 1/3 cup
- Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup, finely grated
- Black pepper, 1/4 tsp
- Arqa sea salt, to taste
- Garlic powder, 1/8 tsp
- Cayenne pepper, 1/8 tsp
- Low-fat milk, 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Combine in a small mixing bowl, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Dip zucchini slices into milk and dredge into bread crumbs to coat both sides.
- Note: It may be necessary to press crumbs onto zucchini slices to ensure the crumbs stick.
- Arrange zucchini on a non-stick cookie sheet and lightly mist with a non-stick cooking spray.
- If using a rack, place rack on a cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes, turn over and continue baking until golden, approximately 10-15 minutes (being careful not to burn).
- Allow to cool to room temperature before storing in an airtight container.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading