Your cart is empty now.
SPICED WATERCHESTNUT CRACKERS
- Waterchestnut flour (Singhada flour), 1 cup
- Rice flour, ¼ cup
- Potatoes, 4, boiled and grated
- Vegetable oil, 3 tbsp
- Salt, ½ tsp
- Sugar, ¼ tsp
- Green chilly, ½ tsp, chopped
- Ginger, 1 tsp, chopped
- Turmeric powder, 1 large pinch
- Red chili powder, ¼ tsp (optional)
- Fresh coriander, 3-4 tbsp, finely chopped
- Combine all the ingredients together and knead to form a soft dough.
- Line your work surface with a sheet of cling and place one portion of dough on it. Flatten slightly and cover with another sheet of cling.
- Roll out to about a ¼ inch thickness. Remove the clingfilm and cut it into in squares.
- Place it on a greased and floured baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 150 degrees centigrade for 10-12 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Cool and store in an airtight box for up to a week.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading