Your cart is empty now.
Spinach Cheese Balls
Cook Time : 20 minutes
Difficulty : Easy
Serves : 4-5 people
- Spinach leaves, 100 g, finely chopped
- Cheese (of your choice), 100 g, grated
- Bocconcini/ tiny cheddar cheeese cubes, 10
- Chilli flakes, 1 tsp
- Egg, 1
- Breadcrumbs, ¼ cup
- Oil to deep fry the cheese balls
- Salt, to taste
- In a mixing bowl, add the finely chopped spinach leaves, grated cheese, chilli flakes, salt and breadcrumbs. Give it a mix. Crack an egg in the mixture, give it another mix and divide the mixture into 8 to 10 portions.
- Take a portion in hand and flatten it. Put the cheese cubes in the centre and pinch all the sides. Form a ball and keep it on a plate. Once done with filling and shaping the cheese balls, arrange it all in a plate to deep fry.
- Either use deep frying machine or pour enough oil in a deep saucepan and fry the cheese balls until golden brown in colour.
Serve warm with a dipping sauce of your choice.
Note: The cheese balls taste best when they’re served hot. You can fill, shape and keep them ready in advance. Allow them to rest in the refrigerator and fry just before serving.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading