Your cart is empty now.
UPVAS TRAIL MIX
- Makhana, 1 & ½ cup
- Cashew nuts, ½ cup
- Sunflower seeds/melon seeds/pumpkin seeds, ¼ cup
- Raisins and cranberries, ¼ cup
- Red chilly powder, ½ tsp (optional)
- Cumin seeds, 1 tbsp (optional
- Ghee/oil, 1 tbsp
- Sendhanamak/Salt to taste
- Sugar, 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves, 3-4
- In a heavy bottom pan dry roast themakhanas. In the same pan, add ghee, add curry leaves, cashews, seeds and roast them till fragrant.
- Add makhana, raisins and cranberries and mix in the dry spices.
- Mix well till the spices coat the nuts and seeds. Keep the flame to medium and take care not to burn the nuts and seeds.
- Transfer in a bowl or plate and store in an airtight container once completely cool down.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading