Buckwheat flour; 1 cup
Cacao powder; 1/4 cup
Baking powder; 2 tsp.
Sea salt; 1/4 tsp.
Banana; 1ripe; mashed
Coconut milk; 1 cup
Honey; 1/4 cup
Coconut oil; 1 tsp.
Orange and fresh berries; 1/2 cup
Tahitian Vanilla ice-cream (optional)
1. Add buckwheat flour, cacao, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt into a medium sized mixing bowl. Whisk all of the ingredients together until it is well combined.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together mashed banana, egg, coconut milk and maple syrup. Whisk this mixture well until it all comes together.
3. Add your dry ingredients slowly into your wet ingredients and whisk together until you get a smooth pancake batter without any lumps.
4. Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with coconut oil. Once the coconut oil is hot, pour a quarter cup or a ladle full of pancake batter into the pan. Allow the pancakes to cook, flipping once bubbles are visible in the middle of the pancake. Cook it thoroughly on the other side, continuing to do this with the rest of the batter.
5. Place a scoop of Tahitian Vanilla ice-cream on top of the pancakes. Finish by topping them with a handful of fresh berries and serve with melted butter and maple syrup.