Coconut and Lemon Bajra Riso Recipe
- In a pan, heat ghee and add asofotida and temper with cumin seeds. Let the cumin seeds crackle and then add finely chopped ginger, green chili chopped.
- Drain the pearl millet and coarsely grind in a grinder and add to the cooker and mix well with the green moong lentil & add 4 cups of water.
- Season with salt and mix well. Cover the pan with lid and cook on high flame for first whistle. Then reduce the flame and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cool a bit and add coconut milk to the Bajra Riso, cook on slow flame and adjust seasoning.
- Once cooked well, add fresh coriander and ghee & mix. Garnish with freshly chopped kaffir lime leaves & more coriander on top & serve.
‘Tis the season… for strawberries!