Dark Chocolate Badam Burfi Tart Recipe
A gluten free, sugar free Indian sweet that is presented in a modern style.
For Badam Burfi tart
Date Seedless chopped; 280g
Almond, blanched, skinless; 180gm
Green Cardamom powder; a pinch
Ghee; 3 tbsp
Dark Chocolate; 100g
Cooking Cream; 50g
Pistachio and Almonds, peeled and thinly sliced
- Boil almond in water and rub them properly to peel the skin. Deskin carefully and then grind coarsely in a mixer grinder.
- Boil the dates, cool and make a puree, keep it aside.
- Cook the ground almond in ghee and add the date puree to the almond mixture.
- Cook till a firm dough is formed and the mixture leaves the sides.
- Cool and line 20 mini tartlet moulds, take the Burfi dough and press against the tart shells to shape well and keep it in the refrigerator to set.
To make the Chocolate ganache
- Chop the dark chocolate and keep it aside.
- Heat the cream but bring it to a boil, then add the chopped chocolate.
- Mix well using a spatula or whisk to avoid any lumps.
- Remove the Badam burfi from the tart moulds and fill them with this chocolate filling on the inside.
- Refrigerate to set and garnish with pistachio & almond before serving.