Alphonso Mango, peeled, pitted and diced; 1 large
Tender Coconut Water; 2 cup
Medjool Dates, pitted; 2
Fresh Turmeric, peeled and chopped; an inch
Vanilla Extract; 1/2 tsp
Chia Seeds; 4 tbsp
Coconut Yogurt; 1/2 cup
Fresh Berries; ½ cup
Coconut Flakes; to garnish
Flax Seeds, toasted; to garnish
Chia Seeds; to garnish
Maple Syrup; to drizzle
- Add mango and coconut water in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add dates, turmeric and vanilla extract. Blend until dates and turmeric are emulsified into the mango cream.
- Stir chia seeds into the mango cream, cover and set aside for an hour. By the end of an hour, the chia seeds should have bloomed and thickened the mango cream.
- Add coconut yogurt and mix well.
- Fill this pudding into serving glasses.
- Top with fresh berries, coconut flakes, flax seeds, chia seeds and maple syrup. Serve chilled.