Green Shakshuka Recipe
¼ cup olive oil
1 large onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1 cup Brussels sprouts, shredded
4 cups Malabar spinach, shredded
1 green chillies, finely chopped
½ cup cilantro, chopped
Freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup dill, coarsely chopped
1 teaspoon ground cumin
Salt to taste
- Heat the oil and sauté the onions on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and saute for another minute.
- Add the shredded brussels sprouts and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the sprouts have softened, add the cumin, chilli and cook for another minute.
- Add the spinach and cook until it starts to wilt.
- Create few wells and crack the eggs into it.
- Reduce the heat to low and slow cook the eggs. Place the lid on top.
- Cook the eggs as per preference.
- Garnish with cilantro and dill, and serve!