Raspberry & Red Currant Ice Cream Recipe
In for some serious summer indulgence? Try Shivesh Bhatia's no churn ice-cream.
Cook Time: 15 minutes + overnight chill time
Serves: 4-5 people
500 ml double cream
200 g condensed milk
250 g raspberries and red currants, puréed
Handful of fresh raspberries and red currants
- Put condensed milk and cream in a large bowl placed in an ice bath and beat until the mixture is thick and stiff.
- Pour the mixture into a large container.
- Add raspberry and redcurrant purée and carefully fold it into the cream mixture
- Place the fresh berries on the top. Freeze until solid.
- Scoop out and garnish with fresh berries and mint before serving.