Your cart is empty now.
By using this site the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site.
- The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections and in FAQs
- This site is owned by Foodhall by Future Retail Limited (“Company”). No material from this site or any other website owned, operated, controlled or licensed by the Company and/or its associates or its sister concerns may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without the written permission of the Company. Violation of this condition is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of the Company and/or its associates or sister concerns or affiliates and will attract legal action as per existing laws of the Government of India
- The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. There may be a variation in the pictures and the respective products. The Company, at its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar / alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall the Company be liable for any loss of data, loss of profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered on the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall the Company be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to the Company for that specific service/product.
- In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, the Company will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
- Users who have availed services through our site, the company will reach out to these users via SMS / E-mail / Call / WhatsApp messages Online after their scheduled appointment schedule and ask them for Feedback on their experience or inform them on the latest product updates from the Service provider. The Company has complete ownership of this flow of feedback collection.
- Notwithstanding any or all of the terms, conditions & disclaimers stated herein above and in FAQ or elsewhere in the site, any refund or payment by the Company to the user or anyone else acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever, voluntarily or on being claimed by any user shall not become a waiver of any or all of the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers made and shall not become a precedent for similar future actions/claims or confer any rights on the claimant.
- If the user has any questions, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein, he should seek clarifications from us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
The user of www.foodhallonline.com is presumed to have read all the terms and conditions herein and FAQs and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedures and risks of using the services and cannot at any time claim ignorance of any or all of them. In event of any disputes between the parties in connection with any provision, both the parties hereto, shall endeavour to settle dispute amicably.
- Collection of Personal Information: As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. However, when you register to use Foodhall products as a Foodhall customer, in order to provide the services to you, we may collect your contact information such as your name, phone numbers, address and email address as well as profile information, including your password, details about your purchases and details about your interactions with us.
- Updating your Personal Information: You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be accomplished by clicking on the link, "My Account", where you can view and make changes to most of your Personal Information immediately. For security purposes, certain Personal Information can only be changed by contacting support. We will respond to your request promptly within a reasonable time.
- Process your financial transactions; Service your order.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
- Administer your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Keep you informed about special offers and services of Foodhall and selected third parties.
- Administer promotions and notify you of important events.
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings.
- Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
- In certain situations, the Company may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities. Where required by law (like to comply with a warrant, court order, or legal notice served on the Company), and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- Information sharing with service providers: The Company uses one or more outside payment processing companies to bill you for our goods and services. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We also share Personal Information with certain companies that perform services on our behalf. We only share the Personal Information which is necessary for them to perform those services. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for the Company. We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
- Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within reasonable time. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Protection of your Personal Information: The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Site is protected in several ways. It resides on secure servers that only selected company personnel have access to via password. Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to the Company. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using transport layer security technology. We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we take into account the sensitivity of the Personal Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to use these measures to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.