½ kg cottage cheese
4 tbsp sun dried tomatoes
2 green chillies
½ cup coriander leaves
½ cup mint leaves
5 cloves of garlic
Salt to taste
Pakora batter (link)
- Finely chop sundried tomato and keep aside.
- In a food processor, blitz together green chillies, garlic, coriander leaves, mint leaves and salt.
- Cut cottage cheese into 2-3 inch rectangles.
- Apply coriander and mint chutney on each slice of cottage cheese and place a few pieces of sundried tomato on it. Cover it with another piece of cottage cheese and dip this paneer sandwich in the pakora batter.
- Deep fry it until golden-brown and serve hot.