Sriracha Popcorn Recipe
Next movie night, ditch the regular popcorn to try the Kankana Saxena's version of Popcorn with Sriracha.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 3-4 people
½ cup popcorn kernels
3 tbsp melted butter
1 tbsp sriracha sauce
Pinch of Salt
- Mix melted butter and sriracha sauce.
- Use a heavy bottom saucepan with a lid and mix the popcorn kernels with half the mixture of butter and sriracha sauce.
- Switch on the heat to medium-high and cover the saucepan allowing a little bit of steam to pass through.
- Within few minutes, the kernels will start popping. Shake the pan back and forth very gently and carefully.
- Once the popping slows down to a couple of seconds between pops, remove the pan from heat.
- Remove the lid, pour rest of the butter-sriracha mixture and give it a gentle mix.
- Finally, put the popcorn in a bowl and serve immediately.