Strawberry tart with whipped goat cheese & aged balsamic (Gluten-free) Recipe
Preparation Time- 15mins
Cooking/ Baking Time- 25mins
Almond flour- 1 cup
Salt- 1/2 tea spoon
Cocoa powder- 1 table spoon
Maple syrup – 2 table spoon
Coconut oil- 1/4cup
Goat cheese- 150 gm
Greek yoghurt- 2 table spoon
Maple syrup- 2 table spoon
Fresh strawberries- 2 cup (cut into 4 lengthwise)
Aged Balsamic vinegar reduction (drizzle on top)
Edible flowers (garnish)
- To make the crust: Whisk together the almond flour, cocoa and salt. Add in the maple syrup and coconut oil and whisk until a crumbly dough forms.
- Divide the dough in half and press the dough into small tart/ pie molds. Use a fork and pierce the dough all over. Stick in the fridge for 30mins
- Preheat oven to 180°C and bake for 15mins or until cooked. Remove from oven and cool before adding toppings.
- In a blender combine the goat cheese, yogurt, and maple syrup. Spoon a dollop of the goat cheese mousse onto the baked tarts.
- Top with strawberries and garnish with a drizzle of aged balsamic reduction on top and edible flowers.