Sprouted Flour Paratha Recipe
Traditions by Foodhall sources the finest grains to make delicious recipes like this one.
½ cup Traditions sprouted moong flour
½ cup Traditions sprouted Jowar flour
½ cup onions, finely diced
1 tsp green chillies, chopped
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
¼ tsp ARQA salt or to taste
¼ tsp ajwain seeds
1 tsp ghee per parathas
All ingredients available at Foodhall stores
- Mix everything except the ghee and rub slowly to make a moist crumbly mixture.
- Sprinkle water and knead soft pliable dough.
- Divide the dough in 6 equal balls and roll each ball into a flatbread.
- Lift the flatbread and pat it over a hot griddle, drizzle ghee and bake both sides till brownish spots appear.
- Repeat to make more parathas.
- Serve hot with a yogurt based dip or raita.