Boiled Potato, mashed ;1 cup
Eggs; 1 for filling and 1 for coating
Shredded mozzarella cheese; 1/2 cup
Wasabi powder; 1 tbsp
Refined purpose flour; 1/4 cup
Bread crumbs; 1/4 cup
Extra-virgin olive oil ; 2 tbsp
Fresh parsley, minced; 1 tbsp
Onion, finely chopped; 1 tsp
Garlic, minced; 1/2 tsp
Salt & Crushed pepper; to taste
Spicy Japanese Mayo; to serve
1. In a bowl, mix mashed potatoes, 1 egg, cheese, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, wasabi powder, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
2. Scoop out 2 tablespoons of mixture at a time and roll into oblong shape. Place on baking sheet.
3. For coating: One with flour, one with beaten egg and one with bread crumbs. Roll each croquette in flour, dip in egg and roll in breadcrumbs. Set aside on baking sheet.
5. Return croquettes to baking sheet.
6. Bake 10-15 minutes or until exterior is crisp.
7. Transfer to serving platter with Spicy Japanese Mayo